BUFFALO, NY (WKBW) — Cost-free psychological wellness counseling:
- Extended as a result of the conclude of June
- Every working day, 3 to 7 PM at the Johnnie B. Wiley Pavilion (1100 Jefferson Avenue)
FeedMore WNY grocery distributions:
- Every single Wednesday from 3 to 7 PM at Source Council of WNY (as a result of July 6)
- Each individual Friday from 3 to 7 PM at Johnnie B. Wiley Pavilion (as a result of July 8)
FeedMore WNY lover meals pantries and soup kitchens in a mile radius of the Tops on Jefferson Avenue contain:
- St. Vincent de Paul Dining Room, 1298 Major St., (716) 882-3360
- Coldspring Local community Foundation, 234 Glenwood Ave., (716) 310-3541
- Refuge Temple Church, 943 Jefferson Ave., (716) 886-2199
- Humboldt Parkway Baptist Church, 790 Humboldt Parkway, (716) 896-4363
- Group Ministries, 1333 Jefferson Ave., (716) 259-8039
- Joseph Undertaking Mobile Food Pantry, 449 Masten Ave., (716) 854-1001
- Urban Christian Ministries, 967 Jefferson Ave., (716) 882-9472
- Upper Place Church of God in Christ, 131 Florida St., (716) 884-2512
- Catholic Charities – Loaded Avenue Food stuff Pantry, 930 Genesee St., (716) 314-7050
- Network of Religious Communities, 1272 Delaware Ave., (716) 882-7705
- Missionary Outreach Calvary, 1184 Genesee St., (716) 895-3642
Erie County is vowing its aid as a community heals.
“We are not leaving,” specific assistant to Erie County Executive on projects, Timothy Hogues claimed. “We are not strolling absent from this.”
The totally free counseling was originally going to conclude on Friday, May 27, but Hogues explained the require is nonetheless common.
“We are below to discuss,” Hogues reported. “And a phrase that we have been employing these days is, ‘it’s alright to not be alright.’”
Hogues explained they are delivering food to 400 to 500 families each individual day.
“That need turns into even far more essential because of the size of time the grocery store will be shut,” Hogues mentioned. “If it even opens up once more.”
FeedMore WNY will proceed its grocery distributions by July 8 for now, but Catherine Schick tells me it is a fluid situation.
“We will make positive there is a ongoing dialogue going forward as we get the job done to answer to this disaster,” Shick stated.