Types 1 and 6
- They share a strong sense of duty.
- Although they are initially wary, their confidence builds gradually.
- People of principles, they are looking for clear rules.
- They are careful; they work too much, and do not just relax.
- Type 1 believes to be right, sets the standard and restores order, and on the other hand type 6 doubts itself and relies on the established order, fits over the other (type one) often.
- The 1 represses his anger as he believes it to be ugly! Type 6 compares, complains and is often frustrated.
Types 2 and 6
- Empathic, affectionate, they need to be in relationship.
- They form lasting relationships.
- They are always available, they want to help, they give advice.
- Sensitive to criticism, they fear rejection.
- Type 2, gives important to the other values and compliments. The type 6 gauges the interlocutor. Trust is to be earned.
- Type 2, is optimistic: “I know my own”. The 6 is “cautious”, and believes the worst.
- Type 2, keeps neglecting its territory. The 6 follows the sets of limits, and flushes out the profiteers.
Types 3 and 7
- Enthusiastic, they vibrate at the slightest challenge.
- They hate to “put the fight in their wheels.”
- They seek the admiration, and want all the attention.
- They avoid conflict, relations that are demanding in terms of emotions.
- Tenacious, type 3 keeps his goals in sight. Fanciful, curious, type 7 is not interested in the first routine.
- Strategically, the type 3 comes out his good manners, following conveniences. Impulsive, type 7 loves to surprise and he ignores the rules.
Types 3 and 8
- Overflowing with vitality, their life is hectic.
- Ambitious, they take on the market.
- Determined, they keep their focus on the goals.
- Good motivators, they know how to surround himself, and delegate.
- Type 3 feeds on admiration, whereas type 8 on confrontation.
- Concerned about their image, type 3 is always at its best. On the other hand, a ‘true’ type 8 is proud to be outsized, and allergic to appearances.
- A diplomat, type 3 charms, and shows its strengths. Type 8, is lively, reacts quickly thus fueling controversy.
Types 4 and 6
They seek authenticity. Empathic, they value people first.
Intuitive, creative, they connect us to the whole world of feelings.
Hypersensitive, they often feel misunderstood, and have a fear of abandonment.
- Type 4, aims to exchange with vibrating intensity. Type 6 is in the search for stable and reassuring relationships.
- Type 4, relies on his feeling. Type 6, analysis, becomes confused, and is in doubt of what he feels.
- Type 4, abhors the beaten track. He must invent its new way at every step. At ease with instructions type 6 needs routine and stability.
Types 4 and 9
- Empathic, they listen, and encourage.
- They Reserved, nostalgic, and have a very fertile imagination.
- Rather passive, they are reluctant to take action. We insist. They resist.
- Sensitive, they conceal their grief in a facade.
- With type 4, as the intensity grows, the drama increases. Type 9 preserves the peace of mind and avoids the existential questions.
- Type 4, must show his style. On the other hand, type 9, is reserved, seeks to be unnoticed.
- Nostalgic, 4, pines and wonders if it was better somewhere or something elsewhere. The type 9 accepts unconditionally.
Remember that several other shades are possible apart from the above mentioned!