Withered complexion and low levels of energy? Let’s remove the toxins accumulated during the winter. The light step, and the flowering of spring renews us.
A hint of preservatives, a pinch of heavy metals, a fine touch of trans fat, a few drops of plastic substances, a good deep breath of carbon dioxide… We absorb a large amount of waste without noticing that our body tries to somehow eliminate. Through bodies such as the liver, kidneys, skin, lungs and intestines, your body cleans itself naturally. But when it is overstretched, the body becomes exhausted and can no longer dispose of waste properly.
To avoid overloading, the cleanse is a great help. Its work to supports the elimination organs to release toxins that accumulate in tissues and threaten global health.
Several treatments are possible. Plants, some foods and supplements are natural suckers. The cure is does not need to be too sophisticated. Consuming an organic lemon juice and applying heat to the liver using a hot water bottle, for example, is a simple way to provide some support to the liver. One recommendation: be healthy, and pregnant women should abstain.
Please do not confuse detoxification treatment and purgative cure. Bumper treatments which act in a few days are exhausting and merely drain the digestive tract. Here are some good suggestions:
- The apple is a very effective “detox” food. It lowers cholesterol levels and eliminates certain additives in the body.
- Drainaflore Bio is a sweet mix of fifteen plants which affects the organs of elimination and the lymph without disturbing the system. For 20 days, add a drop of this mix in a glass of water and… Voila! The cost is approximately $40 for 20 bulbs.
- Biofirm is a cocktail of herbs in the form of capsules. Take it with a glass of water three times daily for two to four weeks. The formula gets rid of toxins, removes fluids and supports the intestinal flora.
Detoxification can be accelerated by practicing Bikram or Maksha yoga. These types of yoga cause profuse sweating, as they are practiced in a heated room. The intense sweating helps flush toxins. All in an atmosphere of rest and relaxation, which at the same time develops the flexibility and tone of the body.
Pamper yourself with spa baths. The immune system works best at a temperature slightly above normal. Health centers also provide excellent support during a course, thanks to various treatments combining hydrotherapy and nutrition.
Lemony Beverage That Detoxifies
A simple recipe. In a blender, add:
- ½ organic lemon with the peel (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of olive oil cold pressed and organic
- 1 cup of raw apple juice
- 2 tablespoons of lecithin granules
Blend at high speed for two minutes. Sift. Drink in the morning, at sunrise, for 30 days.